50-minute boat toursDaily throughout the year
- Children up to 6 years old = free of charge
- Children between 6 and 12 years old = 6 € per person
- Soft and alcoholic drinks are available to buy on board (still and sparkling water, orange juice, coca-cola, white and red wine, beer, and champagne).
- At the end of November, the city gets festive illumination. From that day on and up until early January, we offer 50-minute boat tours only if there is interest from clients from 11:00 until 15:00 when there is still enough daylight.
- We also offer daily 50-minute boat tours between January and April if there is sufficient demand; if the weather is right and; if the river flow is within the limit. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for further information.
- We are selling gift coupons for our 50-minute boat tours. Please get in touch for more information.
30-minute boat toursAvailable only in December
- Children up to 6 years old = free of charge
- Children between 6 and 12 years old = 4 € per person
- Our timetable, route, and duration change at the end of November. At that time Ljubljana gets a spectacular holiday image with plenty of illumination lights and December decorations.
- During work days we offer the first 30-minute boat tour at 3:30 PM, on Saturdays and Sundays at 3 PM. The last boat tour is at 8:30 PM.
- Mulled wine and hot tea are available to buy on board the boat, as well as some of the cold drinks (still and sparkling water, orange juice, coca-cola, white and red wine, beer, and champagne)
- December arrangements are valid until the city turns off all festive lights around January 6.
Romantic boat toursSpecial treat for all lovebirds
- A 50-minute romantic boat tour is a perfect gift for all lovebirds out there that would like to experience Ljubljana at sunset from a beautiful river perspective.
- All romantic couples get a flute of Radgonska silver champagne and mini “poticas” from lePotica.
- We are selling gift coupons for our romantic boat tours. Please get in touch for more information.
- Romantic boat tours have to be organized at least some days in advance. Please give us a call to manage everything that is needed.
- We offer romantic boat tours between early January and early April only when there is a strong demand and there are no issues with the weather and/or the river. For example, such an opportunity might be on Valentine’s day.
Private boat toursFor business and/or pleasure
- Exact price for a private boat tour depends on the number of passengers and their wishes.
- We can accommodate up to 50 passengers on a single boat tour.
- We also offer private business and pleasure boat tours in the time of December festivities.
- Drinks and finger food are additional options that are sold/charged separately.
- A boat tour with an official licensed city guide is an option sold/charged independently.
- Usage of the boat PA system is included and can be used throughout the boat tour.
- Please send us your detailed inquiry at least three working days ahead of your wished boat tour slot via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For available time slots you can call us at +386 41 386 945.
January – April: Daily 50-minute boat tours during work days start at noon and continue on a one hour interval. The last boat tour is at 5 PM. During weekends the first 50-minute boat tour starts at 11 AM. We offer them on a one hour interval until the last one at 6 PM. However, bear in mind that in this time of the year weather and/or river conditions might not be in our favour (read below under CANCELLATIONS). In such a case we cease all operations until the conditions get back to normal for performing boat tours. Please contact us for more information.
May – September: Every full hour starting at 11 AM, the last boat tour at the beginning of September at 8 PM, after that in accordance with sunset times, every boat tour last 50-minutes.
October: Every full hour, the first boat tour at 11 AM at first, than 12 PM, the last boat tour at 4 PM at first, than 3 PM, every boat tour last 50-minutes.
November: Every full hour starting at noon (12 PM), the last boat tour at 3 PM, some 4 PM exceptions possible especially on weekend days, every boat tour last 50-minutes, when the city turn on all the holiday lights we switch to December’s regime (read below).
– During work days, from Monday to Friday, every 30 minutes, the first 30-minute boat tour starts at 3:30 PM and last one starts at 8:30 PM.
– Every Saturday and Sunday we offer 50-minute boat tours first, every full hour, if there is interest from our clients. The first 50-minute boat tour starts at 11 PM, the last one starts at 2 PM. We start with the 30-minute boat tours at 3 PM and then every 30 minutes. The last 30-minute boat tour starts at 8:30 PM.
We need to hear from you in advance for all kinds of private boat tours, being business of pleasure, like weddings, stag parties, etc. Such special boat tours can change our regular timetable. Please, give a call regarding the timetable of our boat tours ahead of your visit.
We are a company with the limited liability and have to work in accordance to the economic law of demand and supply. Outside of the main tourist season we have to adjust our supply. Meaning that there are days when the demand is so low that we just can’t operate on the river.
Please do not hesitate to call us and we will inform you about our sailing operations on the river.
We reserve the right executing our boat tours with our spare or with subrented boats, i.e. Ponirek III, when our regular boat Ljubljanica is in maintenance and thus unavailable. Thank you for your understanding and for trusting us.
Sailing through the Slovenian capital city Ljubljana is a magnificent experience. A boat tour on the river Ljubljanica is thus a perfect gift to people you care about.
Let your loved ones, family members, friends, neighbors, coworkers, and all others that you care about get the magical experience of seeing Ljubljana from the beautiful river perspective.
In that regard company Lakercraft d.o.o. offers you a chance to buy two kinds of gift coupons.
The first kind is a gift coupon for one 50-minute long boat tour anytime through the calendar year and can be used aboard all our vessels that we do boat tours with.
The number of the passengers stated on the gift coupon can be set by the buyer and the price of the gift coupon is calculated and charged accordingly.
The price of the gift coupon for one passenger is 12 EUR.
The second kind is a gift coupon for one 50-minute long romantic boat tour for two persons.
Sailing through Slovenian capitol city of Ljubljana on our wooden boat called Ljubljanica together with your most dearest person is a must for those looking for the very best romantic experience of the last decade.
All romantic couples are greeted with a glass of champagne and a small “potička”, traditional Slovenian pastry baked by the local butik lePotica.
The price of the gift coupon for the romantic boat tour on the Ljubljanica is 35 EUR.
Both kinds of gift coupons are available to buy on-board our boats at our boarding address Breg 2, Novi trg, Ljubljana.
You can also order them online by sending us an email at email@example.com.
In this case we will send you the chosen gift coupon from our company address via post to the address specified in your email. The post or any other delivery service will charge you the amount upon delivery of the gift coupon.
It’s our sincere intention to operate boat tours without any cancellations to make our current, as well as our new guests and business clients happy. However, things do not go according to our plans every time. In such instances we unfortunately have to cancel one or more boat tours.
Mechanical or similar technical issues are the most common cause when we have to cancel as many boat tours as we need to resolve issues. The safety of our guests is our most important priority. We only use vessels that are sail worthy.
Sudden crew member illness or injury can result in boat tour or tours cancellation. Luckily this does not happen very often, but when it does we are fortunate enough to have some spare crew members on stand by and can bring them in very quickly.
Scheduled events, scheduled maintenance works or other kind of undelayed works on the river are rarely reason for boat tour or tours cancellation. When it does come to such a situation we have to partially or in wholly cancelled one or more boat tours on the Ljubljanica river.
The weather conditions and subsequent weather-related conditions on the river are the most common factor that influence our scheduled boat tours. In case of a really bad weather, dense fog and/or strong flow of the river Ljubljanica we have to cease our operations. Too strong flow of the river is our main reason for boat tours cancellations. We call it big time force majeure.
We operate boat tours when the river flow (slovene pretok) value is below or a bit over 100 cubic meters per second or 26417.2 US liquid gallons per second. The maximum value that we still can be on the river is at 120 cubic meters per second or 31700.6 US liquid gallons per second. When there’s a chance of heavy debris coming with the river flow we cease our operations even sooner due to safety concerns.
We make our operational decisions based on informal up-to-date river flow value received from measuring site called Postaja Moste 1 – Ljubljanica that is managed by Slovenian environmental agency (ARSO), a part of Ministry of Environment and Spatial planning of Republic of Slovenia:
WHERE CAN YOU FIND US?
Novi trg, Breg 2, Ljubljana
GIVE US A CALL
+386 41 386 945 (between 9AM and 6PM)
SEND US AN EMAIL
The closest address to our boarding location is Breg 2, located at the New square. This is actually our partner’s address, Pop’s Pizza. We are located underneath the statue of ex-mayor Ivan Hribar, which is in close proximity to Pizzeria.
Our advice to those of you that are driving to Ljubljana with your cars to park in a parking lot near Krizanke (Nuk II) or on Congressional square (PH Kongresni trg), not far from the river Ljubljanica and our boarding place.
You can check how busy the parking lots are by following this link.
THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE IS COMING SOON!
We will present the new Facebook page of our modified wooden beauty – boat Ljubljanica – in 2023. With that we wish to get in touch with you, our dear guests from around the world, even better. We are currently officially not present on Facebook, as well as on any other social media platforms. However, there are still active Facebook pages from the past that we are no longer associated with.